Friday, April 16, 2010

Hooray! Pictures again...

Okay, so after the jungle there was a camera fiasco, but I've got access to the right equipment now and here are some of my favorite photos from the last month. Enjoy!

Khao Sok National Park - the place I stayed (Nung House) in a bungalow


Sea kayaking around the Andaman Sea near Tonsai Beach in Krabi, Thailand

Sunset over the Mekong River in Laos (looking back into Chiangkhong, Thailand)

Catching the slow-boat down the Mekong

A Buddha in a cave in Luang Phrabang

Elephant trek down the Nam Khan River


Me and my 'phant for the day, Mau Ouk

Me and my 'phant go for a little swim in the river


The Rooster Gang gets bikes for the day in Vang Vieng

Most of the Rooster Gang (sans Wilde) at the Blue Lagoon and Poukham Cave

The cave we went to explore

Some of the gang underwater. Please note Elmer's delightful neon yellow shorts swimming by the background.


The nightmarket in downtown Hanoi

"Kayaking" around Ha Long Bay. The boat in the background is the junk we slept on.

This is how well I fit into most places in Asia (not very well). This is the train from Hanoi to Hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment